Designer: Lisa Truesdell
This page is the perfect showcase for 2 of your favorite 4x6 photos (if you have vertical photos instead of horizontal, just rotate the sketch 90degrees!). Putting the layout together and adding your own punched embellishments will be the easy part – but with Father’s Day and lots of fun summer photo ops in June, you might have trouble picking which photographs to us. I chose to make my page a tribute to my husband, who is the best daddy that I know.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Start with a 12x12 piece of white cardstock as your base. Use the Twist N Flip corner punch on all four corners.
2. Use Upper Crest border punch on two strips of aqua ledger paper. Attach on either side of your page, with the wider strip on the right. Journal on the wider strip of aqua ledger paper.
3. Attach 2 4x6 photos to the middle of the page.
4. Spell out title using letter stickers under your photos.
5. Use Round N Round squeeze punches in M, L & XL on various patterned papers. Stack your circles and embellish with stitching and buttons. I also added some foam adhesive between the layers to add dimension.
6. Use Twinkle Twinkle squeeze punch on various patterned papers and attach around the circles.
7. Add buttons around the circles and stars.
8. Use Tag You’re It squeeze punch on yellow patterned paper. Date each photo and add to your page with buttons.
Fiskars :12-99027097 Desktop Rotary Trimmer
Fiskars : 01-001448 Twist N Flip 2 in 1Corner Punch
Fiskars : 12-74257097 Squeeze Punches Tag, You’re It L
Fiskars : 12-7436 7097 Squeeze Punches Round ‘N Round M
Fiskars : 12-74247097 Squeeze Punches Round ‘N Round L
Fiskars : 12-74147097 Squeeze Punches Round ‘N Round XL
Fiskars : 12-74417097 Squeeze Punches Twinkle Twinkle M
Fiskars : 01-004595 Upper Crest Border Punch
Heidi Grace Designs: We Are Family patterned paper
SassafrasLass Bungle Jungle (hippos) & Anthem (blue ledger) patterned paper
other: American Crafts chipboard alphabet, 12x12 white cardstock, Vintage text paper, Red and yellow buttons, string