- Part3: Doing the inner pages
- Part2: Printed out the photos onto fabric
- part1: Made and decorated the cover
Today is the last lesson. We will be Appliqueing some pages with the Ultra Shape Express and some templates.
1. you will need your iron, Material, Material stiffener (I used Heat n Bond lite available at Spotlight), Ultra shape express and chosen templates, with cutting mat.
2. Cut out a "square" of Heat n Bond that is the length and width of your desired shape with your No 8 Fiskars scissors.
3. follow heat n bond instructions for ironing onto the material
4. make sure your Fiskars Ultra shape express has a very new, sharp blade in it and put the cutting mat under the material. Shape template on top of the heat n bond and cut as per usual.You may need to go over areas twice. I cut the shape out with small repeated strokes as I was going around the template.
5. cut some of the design where it didn't cut if you are like me and didn't change the blade. ;)
6. Pin your shape onto your "page"
Then sew your pages up as per lesson 3 - Part3: Doing the inner pages
Assemble your album and end up with something like this.....
Thank you so much for joining me in these lessons. I've had fun doing this album. I hope you have had fun following me or just reading these lessons. I do hope you have a go.
Don't forget this months challenge - sewing with fabric. See the original post here.
All the best!