Hi all I really hope you have enjoyed my journey of crafting with quotes from Fiskateer mothers. I have too.....
Here are all the other quotes that I couldn't make things for......
Loving, caring, mothers?
- I'll knock you into the middle of next week!
- I'll knock your d*** heads together!
- If you are going to cry, I'll give you something to cry about.
- This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.
- I'm going to crown you, and not king for the day.
- Nothings worth doing unless you do it right.
- You can do anything you set your mind to.
- You'll do great things with great attitude.
- Where there's a will; there's a way.
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention!
- Try everything once and if you like it, do it again - as long as it't not illegal or immoral.
- Have fun.
- Becareful what you say about someone in public, cause you never know who's sitting at the next table.
- Don't pick your nose, your brains might fall out!
(this fiskateer also mentioned.... "sad to say, I've said this to my 7yr old son, who thinks COOOOL will it really?!!)
- Don't sweat the small stuff.
- Don't spit against the wind.
- Only boring people get bored.
- I don't have one - it was surgically removed.
- I hope your children grow up to be just like you or I hope you have a child just like you!
- What goes around comes around
- It only takes a minute
- Fine, if you get killed doing that, don't come crying to me...."
- Go do something, even if its wrong!
- You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!
- I might not like you right now, but I'll always love you.
- Because I said so.
- A man's work is from sun to sun but mothers work is never done.
- It takes one to know one...
- Go ahead and be mad, you got a long time to get over it.
- I don't CARE who started it, I'l Bl**** finish it!
- Where would you like your time-out? In the corner or in the closet?"
- Go to your room and think about it.
- You're grounded
- Just wait 'till your Father gets home
- Go to your toom and wait for your father to come home!
Well what an interesting lot our mothers are!
I hope you have had just as much giggles as I did reading this list of interesting quotes from mothers and I also hope your memories of these quotes weren't too traumatic for you to read ;).....
Maybe you have gleamed some for your own arsenal to say to your own kids.... I know I have!
All the best and thanks to everyone that took part in this wonderful memory lane.