Happy New Year!
Thought that I'd start off the year with a tutorial for you.
Here is how you make it.
You will need:
- Fiskars Scissors
- Fiskars Trimmer with cutting and scoring blade
- Fiskars Fingertip craft knife
- Left over Christmas cardstock - small bits fine
- Black felt pen
- hot glue gun
- 12x12 sheets of cardstock (about 3)
- Some cardboard that is big enough for the cover base of your folder
Now to decorate the cover...
Here are other examples of card holders I made in the past....
Thank you for visiting. Hope you have a crafty year!
We would love to see yours if you make one....
email us: email@example.com