This is so exciting! I am bursting at the seams! I am thrilled to be able to tell you we are doing monthly challenges for both Paper Crafting AND Sewing! And there will be giveaways to the winner.
- You will have till 30th Aug to do and enter your chosen challenge
- New Zealand and Australian entries only Please
- You will also will need to use at least ONE fiskars tool in the process of making your projects.
- And be able to take a clear photo of your project so we can see it.
- You may enter ONE papercraft project and/or ONE sewing project (making it a possible 2 entries a month!)
- email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- entries will be chosen via random.org
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- One draw for the papercraft challenge and One draw for the sewing challenge will take place.
- Winner will be announced on the blog on the 1st Sept with new challenges.
The theme this month is Oympics.
Paper Craft Challenge:
For those that are interested in Paper Crafting, here is your challenge..
Do a layout or project inspired by the following sketch (or if "off the page project" the colour of the Olymic Rings - red, blue, green, black, yellow)
my example of this layout sketch:
Sew anything up using a sewing machine and a fiskars tool using the colours of the rings of the Olympics.... red, green, yellow, blue, black.
It could be a bag, a quilt block, a purse, a totebag, a hat - anything!
These are the prizes that are on offer:
for the papercrafting winner (generously donated my Fynmark)
NEW Bella! "China Blue" Scrapbooking/Card Making kit
NEW Bella! Eklectique Scrapbooking/Card Making kit
Pair of ultra-premium Finnish-made Dressmaker Scissors by Fiskars! (and believe me this is awesome in itself!)
NEW Fiskars Easy Blade Change Ergo Control 45mm rotary cutter - not yet on the market (exciting!!!!)
So what are you waiting for?
off you go and create to your hearts delight and when you finish your project enter in the draw to win the above prizes! ***if you need inspiration look at the many tutorials here on the blog***