Great entries to the papercrafting in last months challenge.
We are going with every second month with the sewing challenges now.
The winners to the Spring Challenges are:
for paper crafting is....
for Sewing is....
WINNERS>>>> Please contact email@example.com with your postal address with "winner" in the subject line by 15th October or your prize will be forfeited. (this gives you 2 weeks to claim your prize).
Here is this months challenge for Paper Crafting.
- You will have till 30th Oct to do and enter
- New Zealand and Australian entries only Please (not open to current guest bloggers of Fiskars craft)
- You will also will need to use at least ONE fiskars tool in the process of making your projects.
- And be able to take a clear photo that of your project so we can see it. (please make your files 500pixels at maximum if possible large files clog up our email account)
- You may enter ONE papercraft project
- email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- entries will be chosen via random.org
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- One draw for the papercraft challenge will take place.
- Winner will be announced on the blog on the 1st Nov with new challenges.
- Winner will need to contact email@example.com with postal address two weeks after draw takes place, if not then the prize will be forfeited.
The theme this month is: Pink!
Paper Craft Challenge:
For those that are interested in Paper Crafting, here is your challenge..
Do a layout or project inspired by the following sketch (or if "off the page project" use the colour Pink somewhere on your project)
heres my example:
So what are you waiting for?
off you go and create to your hearts delight and when you finish your project enter in the draw to win the above prizes! ***if you need inspiration look at the many tutorials here on the blog***