Hope you have all had a great month!
I know those that entered our October challenge did! Wow what entries!
Winner is chosen via Random.org
The winner to the October Challenge is:Toni!!!!
WINNERS>>>> Please contact email@example.com with your postal address with "winner" in the subject line by 15th November or your prize will be forfeited. (this gives you 2 weeks to claim your prize).
The next two months will be combined because of Christmas....
Here is this challenge for both Papercrafting and Sewing.
- You will have till 15th Dec to do your project/s and enter
- New Zealand and Australian entries only Please (not open to current guest bloggers or bloggers of Fiskars craft)
- You will also will need to use at least ONE fiskars tool in the process of making your projects.
- And be able to take a clear photo that of your project so we can see it. (please make your files 500pixels at maximum if possible, large files clog up our email account)
- You may enter ONE papercraft project and/or ONE sewing project
- email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with "monthly challenge" in the subject line
- entries will be chosen via random.org
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- One draw for the papercraft challenge and one draw for sewing challenge will take place.
- Winner will be announced on the blog on the 16th Dec
- Winner will need to contact email@example.com with postal address two weeks after draw takes place, if not then the prize will be forfeited.
The theme this month is: Christmas!!!
The Challenge:I'm giving you a free-for-all!!!
Impress us with your best Christmas project, paper crafting or sewing.
This can be a gift for Christmas, Christmas Cards, Christmas layout from last years photos etc