Hi all here is another installment of the card a day feature... How are you likeing them so far?
see how the cut out parts sit above the patterned paper? lovely effect aye...
Well this is how I did it...
- I cut a piece of plain dark green cardstock just under the size of the front of my greeting card base.
- I used the Fiskars Ultra Shape Express (USE) and Fiskars christmas 2 shape template to cut three of the small baubles in the dark green panel.
- I tied red and white Paper Twine from Ruby Rock-it to the card where the baubles are to mimic strings.
- I cut from the Kaiser craft Twig and Berry collection - Advent cardstock a square of paper that will be big enough to cover the shapes.
- The dark green panel was then turned to the back.... I put dimensional foam adheasive on the back then stuck the Advent patterned cardstock over where the holes of the shapes where.
- I then stuck the whole panel to the front of the card and adhered the "christmas" sticker to the front. (Kaiser craft Twig and Berry collection Numbers sticker sheet)
optional you can always get a plain white cardstock sheet and cut out with USE and the journaling shape template a panel to put inside the card to write on if you have no metallic pens to write with on dark cardstock.
yet another quick and simple card.