Hi all I'm back!
Hope you are all finding time to make some Christmas cards.
Here is my next one... We are going a little monocrome but not fully....
Here is how I did it:
- I cut a front panel for the card from similar colour of the card base.
- Then I used a Fiskars Med lever circle punch to punch out 1/4 circles from the corners of it.
- Next I used Kaisercraft twig and berry range Flourish clear stamps with the Fiskars Stamp Press and Stampin Up! ink pad - crumb cake (which was a similar but darker shade of the cardstock I was using)
- The flourish was stamped at the top of the panel. Then I stamped "Merry" (old cloud9 clear stamp) and "Christmas" (Paperxtra clear stamp) on the bottom of the panel.
- I tied some ribbon around the blank part of the panel and put some Kaisercraft red rhinestones on the flourish.
- I used foam adheasive to pop up the panel on the card base front.
Simple easy and fun... see my theme I have here... I like quick too. Especially this time of the year!