Create beautiful bows from patterned paper!
Want to put a creative twist on your gift wrap this holiday season? Grab a few sheets of patterned paper and your favorite Fiskars trimmer, and create unique bows for all of your gift giving.
1. Trim patterned paper into ¾ inch strips. You’ll need three 10 inch strips, two 8.5 inch, and one 4 inch strip for an average sized bow.
2. Twist the strips of paper to form a loop on each end. Secure with a small staple.
3. Layer the loops, starting with the largest on the bottom. Use glue dots to hold each layer.
4. Finish with the smallest loop in the center.
5. For added interest, cut decorative ribbons from patterned paper to use for the center loop.