Don't you just love this latest Vintage Christmas Card created by Azza!
You can see her Step by Step Instructions here Download Vintage Christmas Card
Brown card 14.5cm x 29cm folded in half
Cream card 13.5cm x 13.5cm
Brown card 13cm x 6.5cm
Gold paper for punching
Fiskars Groovy Rainbow Interchangeable Border Punch Cartridge
Text page taken out of old book
Distress stamp pad Vintage Photo
Gold Leaf pen
Image of choice
Scrapmatts Merry Christmas
Double sided tape
- Layer Cream and brown card on to folded brown card using double sided tape see image for placement.
- Using Border punch on gold paper make to strips measuring 13cm and then place on card using double sided tape see image for placement.
- Paint CD with gesso leave to dry or you could sand CD. This process gives the CD tooth so that you can glue the book page.
- Place PVA all over CD and glue down book page leave to dry. Then cut around page so that it fits perfectly on CD. Using stamp pad directly on to CD wipe across gently until the colour is all over CD.
- Run gold leafing pen on to edge of CD.
- Place image on CD using PVA glue or papertole gloss.
- Place lace on CD using PVA glue or papertole gloss.
- Colour scrapmatts Merry Christmas using gold leaf pen once dry, place on CD using papertole gloss.
- Place CD on card using double sided tape.