Today's card share comes from Fiskars Demonstrator Azza Sedrak from New South Wales....Azza has a real flair for Altered Projects.....don't you just love her latest idea for a unique and fun Christmas Cards....I love this idea....might just have to give it a try!
Azza has made creating this fun card so easy for us all by adding a Step by Step Instruction Sheet that you can find at Download BURGUNDY CD CARD
If you decide to have a go at creating a card using Azza's technique.....send us through a pic so that we can see what you have done.
Burgundy card 29.5cm x 16cm folded in half
Cream shimmer card 11.5cm x 14cm
Burgundy card 12cm x 12cm
Cream card 7.8cm x 2.5cm (stamped with verse of choice)
Fiskars Border Punch Lace (Use to punch cream shimmer paper)
Cream and gold flourish of choice.
Gesso, Paint burgundy, gold and blue
UTEE gold. Heat gun, Versmark stamp pad and stamp with texture or words.
Flourish and Image of choice
Double sided tape and Papertole gloss
- Layer cardstock with double sided tape (see image for placement).
- Gesso CD and once dry paint in Burgundy once dry highlight some areas with gold and blue paint.
- Once CD is dry place double sided tape all over the back outer edge. Start placing cream paper that has been punched out with Fiskars Lace Border Punch (make sure cream paper is only 2.5cms in width) bend paper as you place onto the back of the CD.
- Place image on CD using papertole gloss.
- Pat versmark stamp pad on CD where UTEE will go see image for placement. Place UTEE on top and heat with heat tool while UTEE is still hot place more UTEE and heat do this once more then sprinkle a little glitter on UTEE and heat. Place versmark on stamp and while UTEE is still hot stamp into.
- Place flourish on CD with papertole gloss.
- Place stamped verse onto CD with double sided tape.
- Place CD on card using double sided tape.