Here's the latest list of ideas for things that you can find around the house and ways of using them for scrapbooking.
So here's Ideas Part 2:
1. Cereal Boxes - Use your punches to punch out shapes for embellishments. Also interesting parts of titles on the boxes for interest.
2. Soft Drink Tabs - Look great as ribbon buckles or slides. Dunk them in some embossing powder to change their colour with ease. Or perhaps colour them with a permanent marker or ink.
3. Fly Screen - Looks great on a masculine layout as a layer. Or even use it with ink/paint for create a background.
4. Old books from your personal library - why page a fortune of those old book pages. Everyone generally has a few books in their personal library they don't use any more. Dip the pages in coffee and allow to dry. You then with have some antique looking pages to play with for layouts and card.
5. Paper Chocolate Wrappers - Not only look good but smell good on a layout too..lol.. use with punches to great an interesting look on a layout too.
My stash of recycling here seems endless. How about yours?
TFL... Michelle x