What an awesome month last month....
4 entries for Paper crafting challenge and 2 entries for sewing challenge.
The winners to the Olympic challenges are
WINNERS>>>> Please contact [email protected] with your postal address with "winner" in the subject line by 15th Sept or your prize will be forfeited. (this gives you 2 weeks to claim your prize).
Here is this months challenges for both Paper Crafting AND Sewing.
- You will have till 30th Sept to do and enter your chosen challenge
- New Zealand and Australian entries only Please
- You will also will need to use at least ONE fiskars tool in the process of making your projects.
- And be able to take a clear photo of your project so we can see it.
- You may enter ONE papercraft project and/or ONE sewing project (making it a possible 2 entries a month!)
- email your entry to [email protected]
- entries will be chosen via random.org
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- One draw for the papercraft challenge and One draw for the sewing challenge will take place.
- Winner will be announced on the blog on the 1st Oct with new challenges.
- Winner will need to contact [email protected] with postal address two weeks after draw takes place, if not then the prize will be forfeited.
The theme this month is: SPRING!
Paper Craft Challenge:
For those that are interested in Paper Crafting, here is your challenge..
Do a layout or project inspired by the following sketch (or if "off the page project" use the spring colour yellow somewhere on your project)
- Fiskars Utra Shape Express in freehand mode to cut out the swirls and the lettering.
- Fiskars squeeze punches - XL seal of approval (scalloped circle), L Twinkle twinkle (star), M may flower (sparkle shape)
- Fiskars Interchangeable boarder punch - with daisy chain cartridge
- Fiskars Microtip scissors
- Fiskars cutting mat
Sew anything up using a sewing machine and a fiskars tool using the colour of Spring.... yellow.
It could be a bag, a quilt block, a purse, a beach totebag, a sun hat - anything!
Yet again some awesome prizes on offer!!!
and donated by Fiskars Australia...
Pair of ultra-premium Finnish-made Dressmaker Scissors by Fiskars!
So what are you waiting for?
off you go and create to your hearts delight and when you finish your project enter in the draw to win the above prizes! ***if you need inspiration look at the many tutorials here on the blog***